"What we really need to be understanding is that all of these things matter and they all stem from the fact that certain people live with power and authority and they want to maintain it."


Tuesday, August 24, 2010

assigntment techno 2

This is something I struggle with. I seem to split achievement and helping others into two separate categories. But I’m finding that these two actions couldn’t be any more interconnected. Sure, you can be a tyrant and get what you want, but few of us want that. And the fact is, people aren’t stupid. Our intentions our as clear as day and those around us are inspired by honesty, a positive outlook and the desire to make OTHERS successful, not just have the whole pie to ourselves.

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you bounce.

A moment's insight is sometimes worth a life's experience. My personal insight in my life is the things that we do go further and believe of what we achieved by time to time. We need to know our capacity in every thing that we are doing in fact, it’s the keys of all the doors close to be successful.

I started small. A few years back, I got into the habit of dumping quick little insights. If I took training, I would make sure I had three key take always. When I met with my mentors, I got into the habit of taking brief notes. If I read a book, I summarized the most important, actionable things. If I heard a great quote, I jotted it down. If I saw a movie, I walked away with three key take aways. Next thing you know, turning insight into action became second-nature.

Remember that the goal isn’t to take the place of experience. It’s to supplement it and help you stack the deck in your favor. Often what you don’t know can hurt you, and in many scenarios, there is no need to start from scratch.

It is clear that all verbal structures with meaning are verbal imitations of that elusive psychological and physiological process known as thought, a process stumbling through emotional entanglements, sudden irrational convictions, involuntary gleams of insight, rationalized prejudices, and blocks of panic and inertia, finally to reach a completely incommunicable intuition.

The moment of truth, the sudden emergence of a new insight, is an act of intuition. Such intuition gives the appearance of miraculous flushes, or short-circuits of reasoning. In fact they may be likened to an immersed chain, of which only the beginning and the end are visible above the surface of consciousness. The diver vanishes at one end of the chain and comes up at the other end, guided by invisible links.

In every revolution there intrude, at the side of its true agents, men of a different stamp; some of them survivors of and devotees to past revolutions, without insight into the present movement, but preserving popular influence by their known honesty and courage, or by the sheer force of tradition; others mere brawlers, who, by dint of repeating year after year the same set of stereotyped declamations against the government of the day, have sneaked into the reputation of revolutionists of the first water They are an unavoidable evil: with time they are shaken off.

One of the difficulties that we face is, having found many of the obstacles are based on the preconceived meanings of words and language, is "how do we go about explaining" .. This is one of the reasons we are so against using the words and language of all Spiritual Traditions and, have tried to find a common sense plain English that does not require some special training or study to understand.



To give an example. Let us take the position of a white man who had full sight and understood only English. How would he go about explaining a glass of milk to a man who spoke only Russian and was both deaf and blind.

Such is the parallel that I could draw with our position as facilitators on our discussion forum and as authors of this site.

Many may face the same suspicions, doubts and judgments as we did, concerning what we say and the reasons why we say things for the simple reason that the left brain just does not necessarily have the learned concepts with which it can relate the possibilities. Yet, there are those, too, for whom what we write will strike a chord of recognition.

As the unity of the modern world becomes increasingly a technological rather than a social affair, the techniques of the arts provide the most valuable means of insight into the real direction of our own collective purposes.

There is only one art, whose sole criterion is the power, the authenticity, the revelatory insight, the courage and suggestiveness with which it seeks its truth. Thus, from the standpoint of the work and its worth it is irrelevant to which political ideas the artist as a citizen claims allegiance, which ideas he would like to serve with his work or whether he holds any such ideas at all.

insight is a process whereby one grasps a previously misunderstood aspect of one's own mental dynamics. It refers to a specific moment, observable during the treatment, when the patient becomes aware of an inner conflict, an instinctual impulse, a defense, or the like, that was previously repressed or disavowed and that, when it emerges into consciousness, elicits surprise and a sense of discovery.

Two forms of the experience have been described. The first involves a feeling of sudden discovery or illumination—a kind of "Eureka!" moment. The second is a slower, more gradual process where the subject and usually the analyst as well experience a sensation of the obvious: "Yes, that's how it is. We knew this, of course, but now it's perfectly clear." In all cases, something other than simple intellectual comprehension is involved. Frequently, understanding at a lower level, laden with cultural references and general, abstract concepts constructed as defenses, is replaced by deeper insight that leads patients to question their entire personal histories and thinking. This happens, for example, when patients, after making defensive comments about oedipal conflicts, relive and reabsorb their own oedipal dramas. In such cases the economic and dynamic charge of such a shift and the accompanying emotions run far deeper than mere intellectual understanding.

Insight indicates a transition from the preconscious to the conscious. Attentive analysts will often anticipate a coming moment of insight, though they may feel that interpretation would be premature so long as the moment has not yet arrived. When they sense that the moment is truly imminent, they may choose to facilitate the revelation by intervening.

When assessing whether psychoanalysis is indicated during initial consultations, evaluating a patient's capacity for insight is especially important. The capacity for insight must likewise be taken into account in gauging whether an analyst in training has yet been adequately analyzed.

creating small business is the way to become rich. This is the field that I should take to continue my dreams bought for myself and my family. They say that today you cannot become a rich person if you don’t have a business. You cannot become rich if you are just an employee. Employee that the earnings are given in 15/30 (fifteen/thirty) of the month and a minimum of 260 pesos with an 8 hour working in five days. Now, I know what I want to become, I don’t want just to be an employee but instead I want to be an employer. I will receive the income in my own company and I will be the one to give many opportunities to my own fellowmen. If this time has come then I will stand by it and continue to improve my own business and also help my family and the people that are around. By having these insights I will be able also to help the people that are looking any job that what they only want is to have a meal 3 (three) times a day. Also, I can help this country improve from the face of corruption, prevent the poverty issue by giving jobs and opportunities to people that are willing to have this.
Starting today, I will keep learning of what business is all about and what is an entrepreneur. I want to learn things that involved in this field and I will keep learning. I will make myself more observant in such little things could inspire me and get some ideas that can be able the reason why I put up this kind of business. I will be more willing to do different things to exercise my physical and also develop my mentality to be active. I will make different preparations in such a little ways that can help me to be a successful entrepreneur someday.
I realized that in the business, it is not only the money that matters the most but it also matters about how you communicate and how you interact with other people that you encounter everyday in the business. I realized that to become a good technopreneur, I must be good in communicating and interacting to the people I am with in the business, making money as not the primary goal in the business but how you motivate and lead your co-workers in order for the business to be successful. Thus, making me also to realize that, I must be concern of how would other feels; how would they feel if I get mad, how would they feel if I do not like the result of their work, how would they feel if I am not in the mood, making me to realize that I must not be self centered in any situation and that I should try to consider the situation of others in order for us to understand each other. As a result of the said test, I never realized that personality matters and it makes my question to be answered, that why company needs an employee that has a good personality, now I know that in the business personality towards others is also important aside from money and now I know also that in order to become a good technopreneur, a good and right personality towards other people and money also matters. It is not always that in the business we need to aim so much of money but also we need to aim to show our true personality, what we are when it comes to money and what we are when it comes to other people (concerning their emotions) so that they would know each other better, not just in the business but also outside of the business.In other words they are just calm on the things that would happen. And the last one is really an important thing which is the intellect in which they are creative, intellectual, imaginative, artistic, complex, inventive, intelligent, and innovative. Intellect is one of man’s greatest powers. It cannot be stolen by anyone. It is the power of the mind by which one knows and perceives it. These five factors are just a guide for us to know whether which we belong. The personality test shows us that if we want to be a technopreneur someday, these steps are just the beginning stage of knowing our selves, whether we are capable of handling this not so easy carrier. If you really want to pursue your goal you must first know your self and take the personality traits test which is one of the many ways to see whether you are fit in that kind of work. But to attain that you must do all the necessary actions in order for you to succeed. Aim high! Dream big! You need to have a clear vision on what you want for you to start doing what you want to do. Use your traits to follow your goals, we are created individually different so we must use our uniqueness to pursue all the things that can make us a better man in society. We should know our self in testing our personality thru testing online or given by our mentors to know self better assessment .

No comments:

Post a Comment

INXIQ XAO GAZETTE