"What we really need to be understanding is that all of these things matter and they all stem from the fact that certain people live with power and authority and they want to maintain it."


Saturday, January 2, 2010

Different World


Since I met you,

each day and night I spin

in the sweetness and optimism

A startling love I received

That will last till the end...

We love in our surreptitious feeling,

Veiled within ourselves

It’s hamm’ring through my stratum

‘til the time I secretly grumbled.

Your forename reminds me of the whole lot

It gives me joy that echoes throughout my heart.

Thou how shallow we forbidden each other,

Still we can’t forbid the love that we had.

Thou your far, I feel secured in your love.

I may be numb of every story they take,

Thou my speculation are sometimes either right or wrong.

I had already compensated those...

Thou were born in different world that impossible to collide

It’s fascinating we’d convene and jive.

Maybe we’re mistaken to our adopted choice

But I guess, I’m not the only one who abuse “Mr. Happiness”

And now as we forgive each other

Nothing can break us together

Thou they forbid our outlawed love

We are here to stand before that love

Maybe the world seems so unfair

We can make it to be so fair

As we holding our hands together

Everything will be ours forever

As you my love praying from the God above

Ill kneel beside you to have glory from God above

In letting us holding our hands together,

to stay in love from now till forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INXIQ XAO GAZETTE