"What we really need to be understanding is that all of these things matter and they all stem from the fact that certain people live with power and authority and they want to maintain it."


Saturday, January 2, 2010

-XR-


I am making words to let you know,

The things untold behind both we know

Saying how much I love for having you here

Making me safe and wash out my fears

I am making words to let you know

Saying “I’m sorry” to all things I’ve done

Making u seek and tears fall down

Wrong perspective causes us to chill down.

I am making words to let you know

How happy I am to be your behalf

Sharing things, thoughts that I have

Even the last day of life that I have.

I am making words to let you know

How lucky I am that I have Xao

Loving him till up to now

Hoping we can make a promise to vow

Oh Holy Father, blessed our love

Making us tough with the problems to have

Holding our hands together whatever they say

Still in love till our dying day…

If my life in earth has come to its end

I’ll spread my wings to knock the heavens gate

To please Him to be your angel mate

To continue our pledge as a sign of my faith.

2 comments:

INXIQ XAO GAZETTE